Thursday, January 22, 2009

Weems' Family Christmas

Saturday, December 27th.

I am so behind on blogging that I can't have everything in order so just hang in there... The Saturday after Christmas we celebrate with my dad's side of the family. We are a big gang so I'll try to give good details. You'll notice that our family likes the "K" sound b/c most our names start with that consonant. We have Katie, Kaleigh, Cassie, Cassidy, Callie, Crissy, Kylie, Kaden and Caston. We're weird that way.


My dad and Tyler playing with his new trains.

Kaleigh and Sandi - Sandi is the oldest daughter of my cousin Cassie. Cassie's picture follows this one.


This is the entire crew of kiddo's. From left to right starting with kids on the couch: Kaleigh, Sandi, Bailey, Kylie, Matthew, Kaden, Kyle and Dylan. Bottom Row: Tyler, Rebekah, Jordan, Darian and Cassidy. Explanation of kids: Sandi, Bailey, Kyle, Dylan and Darian and Cassidy belong to Cassie. Matthew, Rebekah, Kylie and Kaden belong to Crissy. Jordan to Gary and of course Kaleigh and Tyler to me. Some of the kids are step-children but I don't look at it that way so I don't introduce them that way. Crissy and Gary are both expecting little girls so next year we will have two more to add to the list. JJ and Suzanne weren't able to make it either so Ashley wasn't in the picture. These kids make up the great-grandchildren for the Weems' Family.

Tyler holding Kaleigh. Doesn't Kaleigh look thrilled ??

Tyler swinging with Kaden.

Callie holding Kaleigh. Callie is the daughter of my dad's sister Angela. Callie, Crissy and Cassie are sisters.

Philip bought this outfit for Kaleigh so I just had to post a full view of the outfit.








No comments: