Monday, May 11, 2009

SENIOR TRIP 09

May 7-May 10th

Me and Kelly getting pumped about our trip !!


Michelle and Valerie


Michelle, me and Valerie getting the party started.

Kelly, me, Val and Rachelle

The whole gang at LuLu's. Jeanette, Rachelle, Michelle, Val, me and Kelly

We had a major water bumper boat battle after dinner. I don't think I've had this much fun since I was a kid playing with my cousins. What were Valerie and I thinking wearing white pants and then playing with water ?? Oh well, some young little teenage boys got a kick out of us for sure !!! LOL !

Me, Val, Nette and Rachelle


Michelle and Valerie at dinner. BFF's

Hamming it up

Kelly, Michelle and Val


PARTY TIME !!! If BJ only knew how crazy we got up in his ride this weekend !!

Goofy girls


Me and Kelly always take one really great picture every time we go out !! Could it be because we are beautiful ?? FO SHO !!

I had a few too many drinks so I had to prop myself up after a while. GOT A LITTLE TOO CRAZY!

Michelle can't shoot Patron for nothing so our mission was to get her to quite being a woosy and take it like a woman... She got it towards the end of our vacation.

Bumper boat mania

No comments: