Saturday, October 31, 2009

HALLOWEEN SPOOKTACULAR !!!

OCTOBER 21st

We went to the Lutheran Church in BR to get our pumpkins this year. They had big & beautiful pumpkins and we had a hard time choosing.

Soooo.. tyler was pretending that these pumpkins were his booty cheeks... I know.... BOYS !!

Starting the carving process

Me & My Boy

and my girl

I really don't like this icky stuff momma

Kaleigh's Pumpkin

Our finished product.
Top Left: Tyler's Top Right: Philip's
Bottom Left: Kaleigh's Bottom Right: Katie's


AREN'T THEY PRETTY ???

Halloween was spent with our friends/family at Kelly & Jays

Avery & Ethan

Avery & Tyler getting started

My Witch Princess


My princess
Kaleigh & her BOYFRIEND, Mr. Greg

Tyler was scouting for suckers... He'd get one, toss the old one, & start anew.

My sweet cousin n law Greg gave Kaleigh a sucker and she sucked on that thing all night. STICKY STICKY !!!

Avery & Ethan

Michelle, Jeanette, Val, and me
Olivia, Ty, & Avery

BJ brought his trailer so the kids could go house to house without walking. It proved to be a pain in the butt so we ditched them and the trailer.

No comments: