Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Morning

I think Santa showed up at our house this year !!!


And he ate his cookies and drank almost all his milk... gotta get that calcium Santa





PLAYDOH !!! Holy Mackrel !! What was Santa thinking !

Someone definitely woke up on the right side of her bed. She is one beautiful girl !!

Playing with all her gifts

BATMAN !!!
This boy has my heart !!

Well, okay... this boy stole my heart a LONG time ago !!

such a precious gift from God... AMEN !!

Me and my mini me.... In so many ways, she is my carbon copy. Lord HELP US !!

Still loves him some Thomas & Friends

Time for wrestling with daddy.

Lets check out what's in this stocking.....

All Kay was worried about was getting to her candy

Still peaking.....



Why are they making eat these snacks when I have all this good stuff in my stocking??

This has got to be one of my favorite pictures from Christmas 2009

All their STUFF !!

This year we pinched pennies and I shopped for things on SALE and took advantage of coupons. This may look like we went overboard but I think at tops we spend $300 on both kids all together, and that includes the $65 bike Santa got Tyler. I was really proud of myself this year.
I am so thankful to be able to provide for our children and I thank God everyday for all of our blessings.

No comments: