Saturday, March 6, 2010

Tyler's 4th Birthday Party

He was one happy boy !! He was ready for his party !!

Tyler had just had his first glimpse of his cake...

Y U M M Y !!!



Dustin & his momma, Sandra

I think she liked the convertible a little too much.

My pal Kalli



Now this is a duo you don't want to tangle with.... trouble meets trouble... nah, j/j
jimmy just loves this girl to pieces.

Lil miss cutie patootie

Kal

Best Podnahs Tyler & Avery

Tyler & Kaiden

you notice how Philip is carrying Kalli upside down...

the kid... kaiden

1 comment:

Robin D said...

Lol! Look at you you're ahead of me in blogging! I died laughing-you posting that pic of me and Mr. Jimmy. :)
The kids sure did have fun that day! Oh and you put Tyler and Kaiden on one of the slide pics instead of Phe and Kaiden. Love ya!