Monday, December 3, 2007

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree

Tyler & I met up with some friends to watch the annual lighting on the Christmas Tree in downtown Denham Springs. The whole thing was kind of boring except for a couple of times when the kids in the choir would make mistakes. They do have a wooden train for the kids to play on and once Tyler found it it was ON. He is a train fanatic. When it was time to go home he cried the second the train was out of site until we were in the house and I handed him his favorite toy train. 15 minutes of pure emotional distress. His life is so hard.

We took a picture of ourselves while the choir was singing - we were bored.
Kaiden and Tyler aboard the choo choo express.
Group picture.

Nice Christmas Tree huh?

1 comment:

Robin D said...

I promise I'll get around to seding you my pics too. We had fun in a boring kind of way! :)