Friday, December 7, 2007

What a year can bring

So many things have changed during this year. Tyler is no longer a baby and has entered the Toddler phase. He runs and no longer crawls like a military man, he speaks and no longer coo's and all his baby looks have turned into the looks of a little man. His speach and his expressions are becoming clearer everyday.

I feel settled for the first time in a long while; my family is happy and as healthy as we can be. I have a job that I love and really can see myself here for the long haul. Philip is doing great. He is moving in the right direction at work. He is now a qualified operator but still acting as assistant operator. When an operator is out he can fill their position for them which he has already done a few times. He still enjoys working in a plant and he has made great friends along the way.

I thought I would post a few pictures showing how we have grown as a family. I hope it makes you reflect on how blessed we are to have family to love and to be loved in return.
These pictures were taken before Christmas last year.



These have been taken in the last couple of weeks.

No comments: