Friday, February 15, 2008

Chuck E Cheese

Friday Suzanne & I brought the kids to Chuck E Cheese. It was no big deal for Ashley since she has already been there before but for Tyler it was a 1st. The kids had a blast !! Ashley cracked me up b/c they had this horse & I was determined to get Tyler to ride it but the horse freaked him out. He would run past it and look at it like it was going to stomp him. Ashley on the other hand LOVED it. Ashley is getting so big and is losing all her little baby features, so sweet but so sad. Here's her little video...



Isn't she the sweetest thing??
Tyler trying to figure out what the heck this thing is..... I don't know what it was either. Ashley was cracking up at Suzanne
Riding the school bus

Where's my pizza ??
Tyler was getting down on the race track
This was a monster truck that raised really high and tilted left and right. Tyler thought this was the coolest thing ever. Check out the video below...


The kids had such a good time playing together & I really enjoy hanging out with Suzanne. We don't get to do that much w/us not living in the same area so it makes our get togethers really important and special.

1 comment:

Robin D said...

I'm so bummed I missed out! We'll def have to make it up b/c Kaiden would love playing with Tyler there. Looks like the kids had a great time. I love Tyler's "whoaaaa" in the last video...too stinkin' cute!