Thursday, February 7, 2008

Rosey Cheeks

Last night Tyler & I hung out with Nunu(Mrs. Sonia). Tyler was talking up a storm and we could make sense of his gibber gabber. His speech is improving dramatically every day. After dinner Tyler drank his milk, I can't explain it but milk is equal to 'crack cocaine' to Tyler. He turns into a maniac until he finally crashes.
My Tyler eats like such a big boy. I really must say how much I appreciate the fact that he can feed himself.
How obvious is it that he adores his Nuna ??
He finally crashed after his 'milk high'.

2 comments:

Robin D said...

Omi gosh he looks so stinkin' big! You'd think I haven't seen him in months b/c he looks so different in these pictures. He's such a little man now! We're getting old and so are our kids I just wish time would slow down a bit!

Vanina said...

Hi, I´m Vanina from Argentina, sorry, but I don´t speak inglish very well, I like your blog, your son is beautifull. If you speak spanish you can enter to my blog is about literature.
Best wishes.