Saturday, March 22, 2008

EASTER

Saturday we had the annual Easter Party @ our house with the Butler side of the family + a couple of friends. I'll make it short and just post all the 500 pictures. The pictures are out of sequence but I am too lazy to organize them today.


My dad helping Ashley ride the four-wheeler.

I had to post this one - it's Drew being Drew. He has got the cutest silly smile EVER !!

Sonia & Jimmy

The Deschamps Family

The Alford Crew

The Archer & Newsom Gang

Couldn't Avery be one of the Tommy Hilfiger models or something ?? Beautiful Girl

Weems, Weems and Covington Gang

Kane & Kayla - Mr. Jimmy's friends' kids.

On the prowl for the Gold Egg

Beau was bound and determined to find the most eggs and/or the Gold Egg

What a surprise - 2 out 3 grandfathers fishing in the back.

Uncle Ryan taught Tyler how to climb on the fence...

Avery, Beau and Sean showing Tyler yet again another trick !!

Dad and Ashley

The Picard, Alford and Lemenager Gang

All of the kids playing with Nunu

Of course, I shouldn't post BUTT shots but I wanted to show the mom's helping their little ones hunt for Easter Eggs.

No comments: