Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Family Update

I haven't been doing so great with my blogging and I am trying to catch up.
Let me update everyone on what is going on with our family. So, in May we found this house in Walker that we really like. It's 1789 sq. ft. perfectly located on 2.5 acres. The back yard is gorgeous and we absolutely love the house. We are closing this coming Monday so we have been packing like crazy(thank you Robin for coming over and helping me) and we should be moving next week. The only work that needs to be done to the house is pretty much every room has to be repainted. They were not kind to the walls. The carpet is worn out but that can wait a little while and the kitchen counters are in desperate need of being replaced. The next couple of weeks are going to be so crazy and out of control.

On a baby note - my biggest baby Tyler is almost completely potty trained. He has a few accidents here and there but not many. Most of the time it's #2 and he tries but he can't go poo when he's trying, so we go back and forth to the potty and then he usually starts in transit and then we finish in the potty. I am not complaining though, I think he is doing a great job. We have been on the go the entire summer and for him to be doing so well and adjusting so easily, I am more than pleased. My little big boy.

Update on the baby on the way - I am somewhere in my 18th week I believe. I have been feeling him/her moving around a little here and there & that's usually at night when I settle down on the couch. We go on July 16th to find out what we are having... BOY ?? GIRL ?? I don't know. For a few weeks I believed it to be a girl but now I am thinking boy. It doesn't matter to me though, as long as this baby is healthy and here it doesn't make a difference. God knows what I can handle. Tyler would love a brother or a sister. He is really aware of babies now and he likes to hug my belly. It's getting pretty big already. I thought I was a beast with Tyler, I am scared out of my mind to see how big I get with this one. My due date is Nov. 30th but I am keeping my fingers crossed that Dr. Kleinpeter will do a c-section right before Thanksgiving b/c I don't want to take a chance that Kleinpeter will be off and some other doctor will have to do the section. I want him to deliver my babies.

Philip is doing great. He has been a busy bee too. He has been on vacation it seems like for-ever. He was off a week for fishing. Then he was off a week for Panama City. Then as of tomorrow he's off until July 14th so we can get into the house. He loves his boat !! He found out yesterday that he is switching teams at work. He'll still work the sames days but he'll flip shifts. I guess we are fine with it but the bosses keep telling him it's temporary but you know how that stuff goes. The team he is switching to has no operator to cover the shift so that's why they are moving him. It actually works out better this year b/c he was suppose to work DAYS on Christmas Day but now he is working NIGHTS so he will actually be with us on Christmas morning.

Hopefully this update is good enough. Later.

1 comment:

Robin D said...

Wow you really have been bad at blogging! It only took me all of 5 minturest to catch up on your blog! Glad I was there to help a little wish I had time to do more...but that's where Joe comes in!