Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Finally some pictures of Kaleigh

My scanner hasn't been cooperating so sorry it's taken so long. These couple of pictures are compliments of my mom-in-law Sonia who just scanned them over to me today...

My little sweetheart's profile from the side...

A closer up profile

Her cute little feet.

I go back to the doctor again mid-August and I get to have another ultrasound . . . YEY !! Last time we went my little girl wouldn't be still long enough for a still shot of her four heart chambers. They were clear as a bell on the video but when the ultrasound tech would try to get a still shot, she'd start squirming. She's already camera shy !! Great, another kid that doesn't want to take pictures !!

1 comment:

Robin D said...

I can't wait until Kaleigh comes so her and Kalli can be best friends! They can share tips on how to annoy their older brothers!