Monday, November 10, 2008

Baby Kaleigh Update

I went for my weekly check-up this past Friday and there hasn't been any real change. I am still dialated @ 2 cm and my cervix has softened fully. I am in my 38th week so if Kaleigh decides to come early both of us are in the clear for delivery. My doctor did say that if I was interested I could have a normal delivery but I have to pass on that b/c with Tyler my c-section was so much easier and I had so much less to worry about, if you get what I mean without being to graphic about it. Her baby room is finally coming along. This weekend my mom Lori and I went to the baby store and got some last little neccesities for her & they got me an awesome new stroller. Tyler is really ready for his sister to come out b/c he wants to change her diapers, rock her, feed her and give her love. I am really praying that the two of them get along well and that Tyler adjust well to having another child in our home. I think he will be just fine though. Maybe this time next week I'll be posting pictures of our two kiddo's.

2 comments:

Robin D said...

Did you still my background?? :)
So I about died laughing in the fact that you think you could be posting pics of your 2 kiddos this week. Even if little Kaleigh decided to make an early apperance the last thing you'll be worrying about is blogging! I love and miss ya'll!

Maxwells said...

c-sections freak me out. I had a friend tell me they take your innards out. Good luck, how exciting to have a new baby in the house and baby girls are way easier than boys :)