Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Mom's Cold

I started feeling poorly Monday evening and as the day progressed yesterday I realized that I was coming down with a cold or getting a sinus infection SO I called the doctor and got some medicine. At 2:50 AM Tyler comes in our room wanting to get in the bed with us and I was really feeling bad so I told him that tonight wasn't a good night b/c mommy was sick and had a cold. As I was walking him back to his room he stopped and in all seriousness said "mommy, you want my blanket, not be cold anymore?". He was so sincere so I sat on his bed to tuck him back in and he just kept telling me that it was okay and to go take some medicine. Then he asked if I had a fever. I went back to bed and when I went in his room this morning to wake him he popped up real fast and asked me if I was all better and if he could come sit with me on the couch. He also asked me if I had to take any yucky medicine. He was so sweet and thoughtful. I can't get over how much he understands and how tender hearted he was with me. He even picked a flower for me this morning as we were leaving to go to school. My sweetheart.

1 comment:

Robin D said...

Doesn't that just melt your heart when they're all sweet like that? Now why can't they act so sweet each and every day...I guess we would take it for granted wouldn't we?
I hope you're feeling better!