Saturday, February 28, 2009

A Covington Photo Shoot

I decided to try and take some nice photos of the kids this morning. I am really proud of myself considering I am no pro by any means. Tyler's shots weren't the best but that's because he wasn't in a picture taking mood but Kaleigh's make me proud.
Tyler was very nervous about me putting him in a tree and telling him to hold on. He was only like 3 feet off the ground but you would have thought he was 20 ft. up or something.
This one is probably my favorite, he forgot I was taking pictures and just playing. I love candid shots like this.
I was bribing him with a sucker at this point. Cute smile though.
Miss Photogenic !!
The picture is much prettier in the lighter colors I think. I lowered the saturation of the pinks and softened it up some.



1 comment:

Robin D said...

Again those are so precious and Tyler is just so handsome even though it's a posed smile. :)