Monday, March 2, 2009

GRANNY TURNS SIXTY

Ann, Philip's aunt, turned 60 this past week. The party was suppose to be at either Laura's or Sandra's but it just didn't work out so I volunteered my house, which was clean (OMG !), for the party. The weather was just short of perfect and the party went perfect. Ann is now so old that I have to walk next to her with my hands under her elbows so she can have assistance. Isn't that funny !! Not really, I was walking with her to her van and I was picking on her about being so old. Attendance was great and the food was just a good.
Zoe and Ann looking at her yummy cake




Connor hammin it up for the camera. Isn't he cute? He has such personality.

From left to right: Drew, Sean, Tyler and Beau.

Beau, Ethan & Sean saying "WHAT UP !!"

Connor still hamming it up

Avery and McKenna - fashionistas !!

No comments: