Thursday, March 26, 2009

Tyler Lucas von Bergh


Brooke had her baby yesterday. Brooke has been my longest friend, we've been friends since the 6th grade. Some history about her name choice. When we had Tyler she was kind of bummed because that's a name that she really liked but I unknowingly named our little guy that. It has been a tedious project trying to find names that suit both the German and American cultures. If I recall correctly, Aiden was nameless right up until him being born. She called me a while back and mentioned the name to me and I think she was sort of checking with me to see if I would care, AS IF !! We are half way across the world from one another and it's not like the kids see each other often, maybe once or twice a year at tops. She couldn't decide between Lucas, Tyler or Dylan. Tyler won out, of course, it's a great name. And just a side note: Up until late Tuesday evening she didn't think Tyler was ever coming out and then out of nowhere apparently she went into labor. She ended up having an unplanned NATURAL delivery. Brooke is such a strong woman so I'm sure she did a great job. She definitely deserves some r-e-s-p-e-c-t for that. Love you Brooke and Congratulations to you and your entire familia. :)

He was born March 25th @ 6:14 am
He weighed 7 lbs. 12 oz
Length of 19.685"

No comments: