Monday, March 23, 2009

SPRING HAS ARRIVED, FINALLY

I love when Spring arrives. The trees begin blooming, the flowers start popping up everywhere and you start to smell that fresh cut grass smell. I love it, I just wish the allergy problems that come with it would disappear.
This is one of our favorite trees on our property and just last week it was bare and now it's blooming.
The dogs are now out hunting for lizards and any other creature that they can find.
Daisy however prefers to hunt for squirrels. She finds a nice spot in the yard and just waits.
I really like this picture. I have such a neat camera which allows me to capture pictures in so many different ways.
You know me, I love roses.
This is our favorite tree in our yard. It's a young oak tree. This tree has such club house potential. We can't wait for Tyler to get just a little older.

No comments: