Wednesday, July 25, 2007

July 4th














Philip, Tyler & I made a trip up to Stateline, Lousiana. I doubt anyone has ever heard of it but it is right on the Louisiana/Mississippi state line, hence it's name. It is beautiful out there and if it wasn't so far away I could quickly pack up and move out there. My aunt Natalie, has just moved up there with her man, Rusty, and they invited us to their home for the 4th of July holiday. My parents & Ryan went as well. We rode four-wheelers and gold carts all throughout the property, which is HUGE, and just enjoyed getting away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Tyler even rode the four-wheeler with Philip. Tyler was exhausted after his crazy ride with his daddy. He was knocked out and took an extremely long nap.


1 comment:

Robin D said...

Okay that house is beautiful! I wouldn't mind moving out there myself!