Monday, July 30, 2007

My baby is growing up

Tyler has started going to daycare. He isn't actually in a daycare facility but it's daycare enough. Tyler is with 3 other kids his age and a couple of kids that are a little older. Friday he stayed about 1/2 a day. He did good until nap time. It got ugly and I had to go pick him up. Today has been going a little better. He has been playing and getting along with other children, however, nap time has not been good. I talked to Cassie around 1:30 and he was still rolling around in the baby bed crying. Hopefully he has finally fallen asleep & Wednesday will be even better.

We need all your prayers and well wishes... Let's keep our fingers crossed !!!

2 comments:

Robin D said...

You didn't tell me this on Saturday! That's good for him to play w/ the other kids...maybe he'll learn to listen when he's being shushed!

Covington's said...

I must have been forgot.