Wednesday, July 25, 2007

My vacuum





Tyler loves the vacuum. Well, let me rephrase that, Tyler loves the vacuum when it's off. The second you kick that thing on, he's out of there. For some reason, we left the vacuum in his room the night before and the next morning when I woke up I heard him just a laughing in his room. I walk in and there he is - playing with the vacuum. I tried to get him out of the bed and he flipped out and got all angry with me, giving me dirty looks and all. He didn't want to get out of bed yet, he wanted his vacuum. So, he played with the vacuum for about 20 minutes before I just went in there and got him out of the bed.

1 comment:

Robin D said...

I love the stink face in the second picture! And what can I say about his hair besides it looks just like his daddy's!