Friday, August 31, 2007

UFC Fight Night

Usually once a month we go to some friends house and watch Ultimate Fight Club fighting. It's really neat. I like it but it's a GUY thing so I am told. We all bring something to eat that coordinates with the main dish, which this month was Jaime's awesome lasagna. It was delicious. Philip is a lasagna fanatic and gave it 2 thumbs up. We eat, the kids play, the women hang out in the dining area and the men start watching the fights. It's really a good way for the kids to all get together and play and for us women to just talk and get away from being 'mommy'. We talk about church some and really just enjoy one anothers company. I look forwad to this every month and I wish we could do it more often. Usually Tyler is the only boy out of the 7 or 8 kids but this time Stacey brought her little boy so Tyler followed him around everywhere. Of course Cade, I think was 7 or 8, wasn't the least bit interested in Tyler but Tyler didn't care. Cade was camera shy so I didn't get a snap shot of him.




The moms consist of Desiree, Rochelle, Jaime, myself and Stacey. Dads are Phe, Brandon, Alan, Dean and Jason.

1 comment:

Robin D said...

It's about time you posted something new! Looks like fun, that little girl in the first picture w/ Tyler is so pretty! And Tyler of course is handsome as always!