Sunday, December 7, 2008

CHRISTMAS BELLS A RINGING - - - - - FINALLY

The kids are doing great!! Tyler is still really sweet to his baby sister. He MUST hold her atleast once a day without any help from us. We surround him with my boppy pillow and craddle her in his lap. He is so proud of hisself everytime he holds her. He kisses her atleast a dozen times a day just because which I think is the SWEETEST thing EVER !!! Kaleigh is doing pretty good considering all she does is eat, sleep and make nice little diapers for us. I had a few difficult nights with her but last night she did really well. I am hoping for the best. Waking up every two hours during the night is not my idea of fun. I am already wishing for her to start sleeping throughout the night. I don't think she's anywhere ready for that though. I can wish though.

We finally got our house Christmas ready. The tree is decorated and the household decor is finished, now we just need presents under the tree. My problem is that if Tyler spots anything that resembles a present he thinks it's for him and that he must tear it open immediately. So, I guess we aren't going to have any presents under the tree until Christmas morning.

I'll download some new pictures tomorrow and try to post them ASAP.

No comments: