Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas On The Road

December 19, 2008

Since we couldn't be 'on the road' this year for Christmas and since JJ & Suzanne don't go to that Christmas either CC has started a new little tradition, she host a smaller version of Christmas Eve at her house. I enjoy this version so much more b/c I get to visit with them on a more intimate level. We get to sit down and eat and talk and actually see what the kids gifts they are receiving. The invitees include mama, my family, JJ's crew, Deanne, Roy, Jenn and her crew, CC, Bobby and Scott and his crew. I didn't have my camera so Suzanne let me use theirs but she hasn't sent me those pictures yet so the ones posted today are from Jennifer. Both Deanne and CC got Kaleigh a Christmas dress so we split the night so both dresses could be shown off b/c I loved both of them.

Deanne and Kaleigh - She's wearing the dress that Deanne got her.

Our family shot - you like Tyler's face ?


Me and Kaleigh - this is the dress that CC got her, equally as pretty.

The kids showing off their gifts.

Opening more gifts.

Me, Deanne, Jennifer & CC getting the night started with a nice glass of wine.

Mama, Kaleigh, Deanne and Katelynne.

No comments: