Saturday, October 27, 2007

Alzheimer's Walk

Harvest Manor Nursing Home along with other Plantation Management Facilities participated in the Alzheimer's Walk this year at LSU. It was a beautiful day and we couldn't ask for better weather or a better crowd. I didn't actively help with the Harvest Manor booth but I can say I helped Nicole restock the grab bag table. I brought Tyler along with me and we walked about 1.5 miles which really wasn't bad. Tyler really liked looking at the LSU campus. It was a beautiful day. Once we finished the walking part we all went to the booth's we noticed a Children's Area so I brought Tyler over there to play.
Tyler was a dancing fool. They had a live band and he was getting down.

Tony the Tiger really wanted to play with Tyler and at first he was really nervous but he warmed up and let us all take a picture together.

Dustin & Amber came over later that night. Tyler knew we were looking at him so he was being really silly. Dustin took this picture. Look at that kids belly !!

2 comments:

Robin D said...

I don't think I'll ever get over that kid's belly! Did ya'll have fun w/ good ole' Dustin? I miss that guy!

Amanda said...

I love the belly picture! Too cute!