Sunday, October 21, 2007

Ashley's 1st Birthday

Sunday was my niece's 1st birthday. I can't believe that she is one year old. Time has gone by so fast. Ashley has just began taking her first steps. The other day she took about 5 in a row but now she is just taking one or two here and there. I wouldn't doubt that in the next week she is running circles around JJ and Suzanne. They better start Ashley proofing.

Suzanne was trying to get Ashley's attention for a cute picture but me being the bad aunt that I am tried to distract her with my camera case - not knowing it was going to turn into a chew toy. Still a cute pic. though.

Our cousin-in-law Angel was making Ashley grin so big. Don't remember what she was doing to get her so giggly.

Can you tell who is very tired? Tyler didn't have a nap at all. The birthday party was smack in the middle of nap time and I figured he would maybe take a cat nap in my lap at some point but he didn't, he wanted to explore their back yard and play with the dogs. Man, he looks a little grouchy !!

Ashley's grandma (Suzanne's mom) was pushing her around and Ashley LOVED it!!

Can't you tell ?

One year down and many more to come

1 comment:

Robin D said...

What a cutie and look at all those teeth! I love that pic of Tyler lounging around.