Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Landon's 1st Birthday

My very good friend Mimi had her little boys 1st birthday party this weekend. The theme was none other than Thomas the Tank Engine. Being that we love Thomas it was a no brainer, we had to go, plus, we love Mimi and her family. I didn't get as many pictures as I would have liked but when your chasing your child down and trying to keep him away from the pool, a camera really doesn't fit into the picture.

This is Landon digging into his birthday cake. He looks like Santa Claus with all the icing taking shape as a beard. He had a good snack!
On the left is my friend Jodi's little boy Nicholas and Landon is on the right.
Tyler was in train heaven when he walked in the house and saw nothing but trains and Thomas toys. He was playing with his friend Parker, which by the way is my friend Michelle's little boy. Parker was born exactly one month before Tyler. Both Tyler & Parker are very shy and very clingy to their mommies but they played very well together and actually stepped away from us.
Tyler was concentrating very hard b/c he was lining up all of the trains.
Parker doing the same....


2 comments:

Robin D said...

That's what I call Tyler Heaven! I'm sure he had so much fun and what a treat for you to sit and socialize!

Amanda said...

I love the cake in the face shot! I can't believe how big Tyler is. He is so handsome Katie!