Wednesday, September 26, 2007

My life is getting so much easier.

As all parents know, when your child learns how to walk and talk and feed themselves your life gets much easier. Tyler has been walking for a good while now and he is really starting to communicate with me and Philip. We really enjoy watching Tyler learn and grow. He now realizes that there is a sky and a moon. He stares in wonder and I get so touched watching his eyes fill with amazement. To get back on topic, making my life easier, Tyler has mastered feeding himself. He has been doing well with the solid foods but the things that get eaten with a spoon have been giving him trouble but he mastered it this weekend. I was so happy. I can now just give him his plate and then get mine and eat my food without having to take turns feeding him.


2 comments:

Robin D said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robin D said...

Oh the joys of your child being independent! Then you have another one and the cycle starts all over again...so when are you having another one?