Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The Alford Boys Come To Town

I decided to invite the boys over to play with Tyler. Our yard is perfect because it's fenced in and fairly child proof. So, Jill, Beau, Sean and Drew came over Friday afternoon. It was pretty interesting. I must say that I give the "Mom of the Year" award to Jill. Her boys have so much energy and every time you blink they are doing something completely different. I know a lot of it has to do with that they are at someone else's house with all these new and different things to do. We really had a good time and I think Jill enjoyed sitting back and swinging in the swing.

I really liked this picture b/c Tyler is pushing Sean around in the car. That should be reversed, Sean should be pushing Tyler !! Tyler had a lot of fun pushing him around. Big brother Beau was helping Drew ride the 3-wheeler. Drew and Tyler's legs are still too short to reach the pedals.
This picture actually was really a funny one to catch. Drew decided that he wanted to sit in the car with Tyler, well I think he was hoping that Tyler would get out of his way so he could sit but Tyler couldn't get out. There is only one door that allows the child to get in. Tyler was so mad at Drew. Tyler started screaming and crying so I had to rush to the rescue before Tyler started to throw punches.
I also got video of the UFC fight that almost went down but didn't ....

1 comment:

Robin D said...

You would of gotten the mom of the year award if you would of let the boys 'have it out'. How are they ever going to learn to solve their own problems if you always get involved! I wonder who would of won?? :)