Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Thomas Returns

Thomas the Tank Engine has been a very important thing to Tyler these last couple of months. Tyler's friend Landon sent out a Thomas birthday invitation and it's posted on the refrigerator. Tyler will stand in front of the refrigerator and stare and talk to the invitation. He gets very excited when I tell him that he is wearing Thomas to bed.

Also, if you haven't noticed by the last couple of postings, Tyler has finally started to like the camera. He gets to smiling and trying to say 'cheese' for me when I start to take a picture. He also likes taking pictures with me, who wouldn't !! Sorry, I am a little over confident today.

HERE I COME TO SAVE THE DAY !!! When I saw this picture it reminded me of how a super hero comes to the rescue.
My cutie pie. It's crazy b/c lately Tyler has been looking more and more like Ethan, which for you who don't know, Ethan is Valerie's son. Valerie's mom in Sandra, which is Sonia's twin sister. People used to always say that Dustin and Philip looked so much alike, wouldn't it be crazy if Tyler and Ethan looked that way too. Maybe I am over analyzing today, who knows.



No comments: