Friday, September 21, 2007

Tuesday when I got home from work Philip & Tyler were playing in the yard having a great time. I went inside to put my purse down and when I came out Philip was rigging up the wagon and the lawn mower. Now, usually I would like to think that my family isn't the well known "red neck" family but when I saw this sight that's all I could think about - we have turned into rednecks. Tyler had a blast and Philip was excited b/c he didn't have to break a sweat pulling Tyler around in his wagon. It's sad really but what can you do??






Wednesday evening was such a pleasant one. I think Tyler & I played in the yard until well after 7:30. He wanted to take pictures with my camera so I would 'help' him take pictures of the puppies and me. He felt like such a big boy b/c he was helping me. In just the last week he has started to form phrases, yet many are incomprehensable, but still he is developing at such a fast pace lately.

Tyler playing with Daisy. Tyler loves ALL of his puppies. Puppy is his new word.

He gets so mad b/c he can't carry his bouncy balls at the same time. It usually results in major meltdown.Tyler took a picture of me. I can't believe he actually got a decent shot !!
Riding in his wagon again. This has become a daily thing and if you try to get out it he will quickly remind you by pulling the wagon to you and then get in and stare at us with a "you better get on with" look.

1 comment:

Robin D said...

I've been so addicted to my books that its replacing my blog! These are super cute pics. When I saw the video I just couldn't stop smiling! Your boys are so funny!