Friday, September 14, 2007

Uncle Bubba's Birthday

My uncle Roy(Bubba) turned 65 this weekend so we have a family get-together to celebrate the occasion.

Tyler was being such a good boy. He ate all of his dinner before he got up to play. He walked around the yard and watched the other kids play. He did enjoy playing with his cousins.

My cousin Scott and his oldest daughter Sarah. Scott was testing his patience by having all three of his kids fishing in the pond. The kids were getting their hooks caught in overhanging tree limbs and in the grass around the pond. They were a trip. Scott looked like he needed a sip of scotch by the end of the night.
Right as I was snapping the picture sarah took a big swig of her coke. She was smiling so nice before the drink.
I didn't realize that I didn't even take a picture of all my extended family or the birthday boy himself. So sorry family. Will get better shots next time. The kids are just too cute to miss !!

No comments: