Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Covington's Birthday Weekend

This weekend in the land of the Covington's was Sonia and Philip's birthday. Sonia is now in her mid ???(she might hurt me if I say exactly) and Philip has now entered his LATE twenties. He turned 27 on Sept.2. We had a busy weekend so I thought I would post random pictures from our weekend.


Friday Philip, Sonia, Sandra, Valerie and Patsy went out for lunch at Las Palmas to celebrate Sonia & Sandra's birthday. The food was good but the indegestion that followed was a killer.



We took alot of pictures Friday once we got home from running the roads. I thought I would post a few of these as well.



Saturday morning Philip, Tyler & I just hung around the house playing with all of Tyler's million toys. It was nice to just be home with each other and have good quality time. There was no where we had to be except with one another.




Sunday was Philip's birthday so I got the usual - the Great American Cookie Cake. Philip can't have a birthday without it. Phe's parents stopped by to wish him a happy birthday so we took the opportunity to light up the candles and sing "Happy Birthday" to him. The cake was yummy!! We all ate a little cake and then plopped our butts onto the couch. So yet another day went by and we didn't leave the house. How delightful is that!!
Tyler's newest trick. His mommy has taught him how to 'fake' cry. When he won't share grapes or berries with me I fake cry to see if he will share. He actually will share once I start the fake crying. Well, now when he wants something & I don't react immediately(esp. by doing what he wants) he will fake cry. It really is cute but I have the feeling that maybe I should not have taught him this. Sitting in daddy's recliner.







2 comments:

Robin D said...

Wow so much to comment on! First off Happy Birthday to Phe...what an old man! That picture of you and Tyler in the box is adorable. And I just had to smile at the ones of him in his diaper, with that BIG belly! Kaiden does that same thing w/ his cars/trucks/trains. Its so funny how they line them all up. Kaiden is always so proud when he's done too. The cake looks really yummy and fat free too right? :)
I was just cracking up thinking of Tyler doing the fake cry. I think that might get old really quick, you may regret that one. But at least for now its cute! I miss ya!

Covington's said...

Of course the cake was fat free... what you talkin bout? How do you think I keep my girlish figure? HA!!