Friday, October 12, 2007

Livingston Parish Fair

So as if it isn't bad enough that we live in Hick Town, Louisiana, my family along with a bunch of our freinds and their children decided to hit the Livingston Parish Fair by storm. It was me, Phe, Tyler, Robin, Kaiden, Kalli, Dawn, Emma, Wade, Nicole and Chad. It was cold and loud. I forgot how good fair food is though. Wade bought a funnel cake and I think we devoured it in a matter of seconds. Wade wore BOOTS which was hysterical, however, he did look mighty good wearing them, maybe he should go cowboy !! He'll get a major kick out of that. I only rode one ride, the Ring of Fire. I rode it with Robin and it made me nauseous. I remember now why I don't like riding the fair rides. Robin and Philip took the kids to ride some of the kiddy rides and they never came back, so apparently my child loved all the rides. Shame I missed it but what can a girl do. So, let me post some pics.

Me and Kalli snuggling b/c it was cold out....
Kaiden and Tyler boating around
Kaiden was having a blast as you can see.
Tyler has finally gotten the concept of holding hands with us while walking in a parking lot or in public.
Dawn's little girl Emma was chowing down on potato soup. She was so sweet and quiet - unlike Tyler who was tormenting Chad and Philip. We went to Chili's after the fair for some real food and warmth.
To end I have to say I was so proud of all the children. None of them cried the entire time and as late as we stayed out none of them were whiney. We didn't get home until 11:30. We are such bad parents !!

No comments: