Thursday, November 15, 2007

ALONE for the weekend

POOR BAMBI

Philip is off to San Antonio to become a HUNTER !! A few of his buddies are going as well. Danny, Ron, Alan and Philip alone in the woods with guns really scares me. They are so goofy and when you put them together goofy turns into madness. So, Tyler and I are all alone this weekend to do WHATEVER we want, to eat whatever we want and for me I get to sleep in the middle of the bed and not fight over blankets. Oh wait, I am suppose to be sad that he is gone. I am really. He is not even in the same state. :(

Anyhow, I am asking that you guys say a little prayer for them that they enjoy themselves and enjoy in fellowship with one another. Also, most importantly, pray for their safety. I want them to all come home in one piece and not with any battle wounds.

1 comment:

Maxwells said...

Hey there, got your post. Good to hear from you guys. Your little boy is such a cutie!
Mike was away for 2 weeks one summer, then 10 weeks the next. So I really enjoyed getting the middle of the bed, and my choice in TV programs. Live it up!
Hope they are safe and have a good time.