Thursday, January 3, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEARS

I can not believe that 2007 has already come and gone. Where has the time gone? I remember my parents telling me as I get older time will go by much faster. They were so right. I remember last new years like it was yesterday. Philip had to work nights this year so Sunday night we went by the fireworks stand and bought a few smaller, more kid friendly fireworks. Tyler and I bundled up outside and watched Philip light them up. Tyler absolutely loves fireworks even the loud ones. He screams and claps up a storm for more, more and more.

Monday afternoon Tyler & I went and got Ryan so he could hang out with us like usual. Valerie was having a get together with some friends so we went by there and had finger foods and popped more fireworks. Tyler still was estactic about all the explosions of color. After a while we went back to the house and Ryan did a few more fireworks in our front yard. We all watched the ball drop and shared hugs and kisses, then we all crashed. I can not believe that Tyler stayed up till midnight with us. He was so well behaved and not the least bit cranky. He kissed Ryan and I and went to bed. My sweet boys.
Ryan and Tyler right after the clock struck 12

Ryan and I

This is what we did on New Years Day - NOTHING but hang around the house.

Tyler loves his girl Daisy. She will let him do anything to her and she doesn't even care. She is such a good girl and loves all the attention she gets from Tyler.

No comments: