Tuesday, January 8, 2008

HOW BOUT THEM TIGERS !!

I have to dedicate this to Baton Rouge's top ranked LSU TIGERS !!! This has been an amazing year for this team and it was the last time many of them would ever play together. We all love our home teams but you know LSU has the heart of champions, even when they don't win THE championship game. LSU had many struggles this year with the rumors of Les Miles leaving to go the Michigan, Dorsey getting hurt, Flynn playing while banged up, Williams out with injury, receivers not hanging on to the ball, penalty after penalty, etc. but in the end the team was given some time to heal and play their hearts out and came out with a VICTORY. GO TIGERS is all I can say. Check out these pictures and look at this slide show (you'll need to copy-paste address) if you want, it's pretty good. You can see that these guys play with ALL of their heart and then some.

http://www.2theadvocate.com/multimedia/13523727.html






I couldn't find a decent picture of Jacob Hester, which is my favorite player, who rocked last night, but when doesn't he ??

GO TIGERS !!

My two TIGERS celebrating a touchdown !! Tyler was trying to give me kisses while I was taking this picture.

1 comment:

Robin D said...

GEAUX TIGERS! That was an awesome game. I would have loved to watch it w/ you to see you get all worked up! What a great way to start off the new year!!