Monday, October 20, 2008

Audubon Aquarium - New Orleans, LA

Philip and I just celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary last week. We weren't quite sure of what we wanted to do but we did agree that we wanted to include Tyler in our plans. We decided to venture out to New Orleans to go to the aquarium. Tyler really liked running around like a wild animal himself. He really belonged in the zoo. We all really enjoyed the tropical area b/c of the wild birds flying over, some of which tried to poop on us, which Tyler thought was awesome.




Below is the bird that followed us around the tropical room. It would hop around and look straight at us. We were probably 2 ft. away from him and Tyler would chase him around. Then finally he retreated to a higher perch and he tried to poop on us.

Tyler and Philip watching our little bird friend eat.

Me & Tyler. My belly looks so big in this shot.

1 comment:

Robin D said...

Wow looked who decided to join the blogging world again...WELCOME BACK!! I'm glad ya'll had a nice anniversary and I think Tyler's room is so cute- I mean manly! I can't wait to see little Kaleigh's room!
That sounded like a fun girl's weekend and it looked beautiful! Happy late Birthday to Phe and Mr Fix it is getting so big! There did I cover all of your blogs?? I don't have the energy to comment on each individual one! Love ya!