Friday, October 24, 2008

Jack-O-Lanter Carving Night

Philip & I have always been very competitive about our pumpkin carving. We usually get votes from people we know and who ever gets the most is the champ... Of course, I am ALWAYS the champion. Well, except for one year but that year doesn't count b/c our voters were at Philip's level..... (Had to get that low blow in there). Anyway, Tyler thought carving the pumpkins was a lot of fun but he refused to get down and dirty with the pumpkin cleaning. He literally sat in his lawn chair and watched. Smart kid if you ask me.

Which one do you think looks the best ?? I'll take your votes.


I really think we did a good job !! We should be professionals.



So before you think "what on earth is she wearing?" just know that I got home from work and the temperature had dropped really fast so I was really cold. I ran inside and just threw some sweat pants on, which didn't match, but I was warm.

1 comment:

Maxwells said...

I like the big pumpkin. I think it looks the happiest.