Monday, October 20, 2008

Tyler's NEW ROOM !!

Can anyone say CARS ?? We finally finished Tyler's new room. And yes, it is red and blue but Tyler loves it. Philip really put in alot of time working to get his room perfect. Philip did a great job.

We waited for all the furniture to be put together before we let him see his room and he was so excited about the bright colors. Still everynight he tells me that his room is red/blue.

We were kind of nervous about bedtime since this would be his first night in an entirely new room. He did really well. It was really sad b/c that next morning he woke me up by calling my name out and when I went into his room I could tell that he was really confused and wasn't quite sure of where he was. I reminded him that he was in his new room and then he was good to go. No more problems.

No comments: